Signing Time Auditions!
Your child could appear in Signing Time! We are looking for children ages 3 and under. Signing ability is required. Children must be available for production in Salt Lake City, Utah for a three-day period between May 12 and May 26. If your child meets these requirements, follow the instructions below to submit their audition video.
Here’s How to Apply:
- View the 8 signs that Rachel teaches at http://www.signingtime.com/audition. Film your child signing at least 4 of the 8 signs presented. Read audition tips.
- Submit your video audition using one of the following methods:
- Post a video of your child signing on Google Video or YouTube (videos can be made private to protect your little one). Then, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- A link to your video
- A recent photo of your child
- Your child’s name, birth date, clothing size, and brief description of their sign language experience
- Your name, phone number, city, state, and preferred email address
Follow the link: How to upload a video to GoogleVideo
Follow the link: How to upload a video to YouTube
(Videos will be viewed by personnel of Two Little Hands Productions only. They will not be released to any third party. Videos/DVDs will not be returned).
- Videos must be received no later than March 25th, 2008 to be considered.
- If your child is selected you will be contacted by a production assistant with detailed information on or before April 15th, 2008.
- Most audition correspondence will be via email. Add email@example.com to your safe list to avoid it being marked as junk mail.
Audition Tips and Frequently Asked Questions
*IF YOUR CHILD DOES NOT MEET THIS CRITERIA, PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT AN AUDITION AT THIS TIME.
*ALL TRAVEL AND LODGING EXPENSES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARENT OR GUARDIAN.
*DIRECT ALL CORRESPONDENCE REGARDING AUDITIONS TO firstname.lastname@example.org. DUE TO THE OVERWHELMING RESPONSE TO AUDITION NOTICES, NO CALLS WILL BE ACCEPTED.